Recipe: Quick and Easy Grilled Ham and Cheese Quesadilla


Today is one of those days that I'm home from church nursing a cold and a cold sore and a sore back...ughh! My hubby, girls and a few others traveled up to Port Orchard, Wa where he is speaking at a church this morning (there Pastor is down here at our church speaking). I planned to go, but have had another cold and just wasn't feeling up to going. Around lunchtime I couldn't quite figure what I wanted to eat. Hubby had eaten the last two BBQ chicken legs, that I had thought of eating today but failed to tell him that until he had them in hand last night. I love quesadillas, knew I had some ham cubes and even some leftover broccoli so threw together a yummy ham and cheese quesadilla. Great to use those leftovers you might have in the fridge.

Ingredients:

2 Flour tortillas or 1 really large one
shredded cheddar cheese
cubed ham 
broccoli, cooked and finely chopped
dijon mustard

Instructions:

Spread dijon mustard on both halves of tortilla. I used a large tortilla that wouldn't fit in my pans so I baked this in the oven at 375.

On half the flour tortilla sprinkle cheese, ham and broccoli. Top with remaining tortilla or if using a giant tortilla, fold in half.
Bake about 10 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.

Super simple, super yummy!




With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts