My New Toy

 On Thursday I was out and about running errands and needed to meet my hubby by Home Depot to give him a blind from his office that needed to be cut. He pulled up and in the back of the car I saw this....
Yep, I got a new camera! I've been wanting this camera since I knew Nikon was coming out with it. I've been wanting to upgrade for awhile now but just wasn't able to. I promptly put it in my car and it about drove me nuts knowing that I had all kinds of errands to run and would not be able to play with it till later that night.

I returned home from errands with about 2:00, took it out of the box realized "oh MAN I need to charge the battery"! So, in the charger it went, and out the door I went to take Kat to the golf course for practice (she's playing for the high school) and run errands with Nan. Finally I returned home and played with it just a little bit before I had to pick up Kat. Needless to say I haven't had as much time as I'd like to play with it and learn it.

This D7000 is from what I understand a "replacement" for the D90. I'm loving it and I think I will have it forever!! 
 I have a lot of learning to do and I cannot wait to shoot a soccer game with it. It came with an 18-200mm zoom lens and I'm used to shooting soccer games with a 300mm telephoto so we'll see how it goes. Right now I'm keeping the 70-300 for awhile. 


With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. That action shot is so cool!

    I have a VERY OLD Kodak Easyshare P&S. It's probably about 10 yrs old. I've been wanting to Canon Rebel but with our high medical costs I haven't been able to afford one. Last night a friend told me her husband bought her a new Canon Rebel and she'd like to give me her old one! WOW!!!!! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts