Sweet Shot Tuesday

 We are enjoying the snowy weather in Central Oregon right now. It has been tricky taking pictures in manual mode in the snow. I admit I haven't tried it much. I also discovered that my camera seizes up if I'm out too long. I now know that I need to keep it in my coat or in it's case where it can stay warm! I'm getting ready to do a google search on taking pictures in the snow, setting my white balance in the snow, etc... if I can't figure it out I'll just use auto (I don't want to miss pictures). 


Yesterday afternoon my girls went out to play in the snow. They both lay down in it and I shot this picture. It was just fun.
I'm going to head over and check out more pictures at Sweet Shot Tuesday
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. I love that photo - fun!

    Blessings,
    Jill
    http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I don't know what to tell you about keeping your camera warm. I don't have those conditions to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by with your encouragement.

    Such a fun picture! And thank you for reminding me to read up on shooting in the cold and snow, 'cause I don't know much about it either. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have any snow yet in Pennsylvania but that is VERY pretty. Love the girls and their smiles. Hope your winter is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful! Love your light and bright colors.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun, lovely shot! Like looking at the snow but happy we don't have it yet! I just remembered that last year at this time was our first measurable snow...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my bog. :) Kids and snow always make for fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts