Fall is in the Air

 Last week I decided to break out the fall decor (what very little I have and most of which were received from my moms collection after she passed away...she decorated for every season and holiday) and set some things up for fall. It was a bit chillier, but clear and it just felt "fallish". I've noticed some leaves falling, the nights and mornings are a bit more "brisk", my Sunflowers have bloomed (I need to cut them and bring them in the house) and I really cannot wait for my pumpkins and gourds to be ready for harvesting, oh, and we can't forget the corn stalks. As much as I love summer, I do love the coziness and warmth that fall brings.
 I love burning candles, making more soups, the fall colors. The only thing I could do without are the dark mornings and the early end to days...and the constant NW rain. I better stop there or I might wish for summer back.



Today a friend and I drove to a nearby town to catch the grand opening of a new store called Real Deals Home Decor. If you are unaware of this store, click the link and find a location near you! OH MY GOODNESS!!! Talk about fun and amazing things. I will need to go back.....OFTEN! So much fun fall decor there, I can't wait to see what they have for Christmas. 
I decided today that I will be adding to my "fall" collection each year, even if I have to wait for things to go on "clearance" at least I'll have something to look forward to the following year. 

I'm linking this to The Inspired Rooms Fall Nesting Party! I can't wait to see what other ladies are doing with their homes.

Happy Fall!

With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. Very prety Kirstin! I am going to get my stuff down today and hopefully decorate tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts