My New Favorite Tool: Pineapple (well not sure what it's called)

I had a recent Pampered Chef Party and purchased this handy dandy tool! My family loves pineapple and so do I but I really hate (that's an understatement) cutting them up. 
 Until.......I saw this in the catalog. I knew I had to have it. I used it for the first time Sunday and it is a gem. Easy to use, fast and nothing wasted.

Here's how it works. Cut off a slice from the top and the bottom of the pineapple.
Center the cutter on the top and rock back and forth slightly. It will start cutting through the pineapple
Discard the center and outside edges and slice! Soooo easy and fast!
 

With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. Wow- I so need one of these! Both my husband and I loveeeeeeee pineapple. Great buy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic tool! I have something similar I use for apples, but I have never seen it for pineapple.

    I wonder if it can be found only through Pampered Chef or if they would have something similar in the stores? Hhhmmmm...

    Now I'm hungry for some delicious pineapple. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet many kitchen stores would carry them. I have an apple one too! I'm into tools that make life easy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts