Need some techie help

Okay folks I don't know if you can help me or not, but when I am typing my posts everything looks great (even on the preview), but then when I publish it, there are huge spaces between the "paragraphs" and it just doesn't look great. I have no clue what to do differently and would love some advice.

I want my posts to be "eye" appealing (I have been to blogs where I didn't read too far because the words were too small).

So please feel free to give some constructive, friendly tips! 

With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. I used to have that problem when I blogged. I can't remember the techie way exactly, but you need to go where you can see your posts in HTML format. from there you can figure out what the write HTML langugage code is for a tab. Once you do, eliminate the extra ones in between your paragraphs and after your sentences. Sorry I don't know the HTML term for tab but its easy to figure out when you look at it. I actually learned a lot about writing computer language by using the HTML format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above comment sounds good. That used to happen to me all the time and it drove me nuts. It rarely happens now (knock on wood) I don't think I'm doing anything different.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts