Blog Award: Inspirational Blog


 I was recently given this pretty award by Halle over at Hallee the Homemaker. 

It's funny how you can begin to wonder if anyone reads your blog, likes your blog, or if you're talking to yourself. Then along comes someone who blesses your day. I am definitely a huge fan of leaving comments, they just make you feel like...well, like you're not talking to yourself.  So thank you Hallee for the great award. I was asked to pass this on to 7 other bloggers that I found via the UBP 2010. If you are not into passing things on, that's fine, I understand.

I enjoyed being a part of the UBP and meeting and finding new blogs. It's amazing how many are actually out there. 

Here are my nominations for Most inspirational, not in any particular order:

Blessed Nest

Grammy Girlfriend

Adventures of a Somewhat Crunchy mom


The Stay at Home Missionary

Well, I am stopping at 4 blogs. I know there are more, but I've had a sick girlie and I need to get some things done and I keep stopping and starting and so this is taking forever.


With Joy UNquenchable,


Comments

  1. Oh, thank you so much for the award, how sweet of you! :) Totally made my day that you thought of me! I really hope that your little one feels all better soon & hope that you have a good day today!! Many blessings to you,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts