Kitchen Tip Tuesday: Quicker idea for Pierogis

My dad called me the other day with an idea that I'm going to try this week. Awhile back I posted this recipe for homemade Pierogis. I made the dough, filled them...it was time consuming. Then he called with this brilliant idea that would taste just as good and cut time in half. Have you ever bought those large pasta shells? Well buy a box of those, make the pierogi filling and stuff the cooked shells and bake until heated through. He said they tasted as good as store bought. I mean why not...it's pasta dough you're making anyways. I love finding ways to cut cooking or prep time in half. This seems like a good one. I'll let you know how it goes. With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. hi kristin....thanks for sharing with me the struggles you have with the weight thing.....i agree with everything you said.....maybe i need more accountability. maybe we could help each other :)

    have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts