A fun little Toy...and annoying visitors

Yesterday we went and had a late lunch/early dinner with some friends of ours. She made yummy enchiladas, spanish rice, refried beans and cowboy caviar to serve with chips. We later had some amazing Rocky Road Brownies for dessert. The links are pretty similar to what she had in hers. We enjoyed visiting and her two little ones (6 and 3) loved playing with my girls. There is a creek that runs behind their house that the kids waded in and attempted to catch crawdads.Kat loved this little toy. It's a Baha bike and the cutest thing. Nan attempted it too but was a little nervous.It was wonderful to get together with friends. This morning I woke up and went out to water and found these critters meandering at the back of the property. They could care less that I was out there taking pictures of them and silently threatening their demise if they went near my garden or our fresh growing grass. About 10 minutes later I found them taking a shortcut through....yep our fresh growing grass to get to the other side of the road!Well, our busy week begins today. Hubby and Kat left at 6:30 to head to the fireworks tent to unload a bazillion fireworks and set them up. I'll head over when Nan wakes up to finish helping. We start selling tomorrow at 1:00. It's a busy week, but it is a lot of fun meeting people, and hanging with the coolest bunch of young people!! Have an amazing weekend. With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. I think the deer have discovered our garden. Annoying? Absolutely! =) It looks like your girls had a good time. Gotta love those entertaining toys.

    Have a great week,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts