For Today... Outside my window... The sky is blue, the sun is shining...what a beautiful morning! I was tempted to type this at 3:30 this morning when we were woken up at 3:30 by our septic alarm going off....I could have said how beautiful the moon and stars were....ugghh...Septic tanks do not smell purty!! I was also going to type this when we got to the beach and share how the surf was right outside my window!! I am thinking... that I can't wait to leave for the Oregon Coast in a few hours. From the learning rooms... No school for the next 3 days at least. We're going to the beach. We possibly won't have school for the next week as my grandma is here visiting from Florida. I am thankful for... for family. My sister and cousin and his wife and all their kids were here for the weekend. How wonderful. I love hearing the stories my grandma has to tell! From the kitchen... We'll do taco salad at the beach! The weather has been amazing so we've been BBQing. I am wearing... the usual morning garb...cotton shorts and tee. I am reading... Loving our Kids on Purpose and The Qualities of a Spiritual Warrior. I am hoping... the weather is beautiful at the beach and that Nan and I find a glass sea float. I am creating... nothing at the moment.....I guess I am creating memories with my grandma. I am praying... for sun, sun and perhaps even more sun this week...ditto on that! Around the house... going to be packing up for the beach. One of my favorite things... sitting on my back porch enjoying company and a cup of coffee. A few plans for the rest of the week... We'll be at the beach for the next few days, then heading home and continuing our visit with my grandma... Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... My grandma with the great grandkids! I love generations...she has even more, but they are on the east coast. My grandma is 80 and is visiting us for two weeks from Florida! With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. What a great picture! And so many things to be thankful for!

    I have a grandma who is 85! What a blessing!

    Sorry I haven't been by in a while. I have been on a serious house hunt for months now. lol I am getting back into blogging again though. You can see I changed my blog addy though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooooooooooove your blog!!! I was amazed at how much we had in common:) Great blog!!!! Keep up the good work:)
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts