Works for me Wednesday: Electric Toothbrush with timer

If your kids are like mine, it can sometimes be hard for them to brush their teeth and brush them well. During our last dentist appointment we purchased two electric toothbrushes that came with digital timers. These are so cool because the timer shows you a circle that is seperated into 4 quadrants. As soon as the toothbrush is turned on the first quadrant (upper right) starts flashing and a timer begins. Every 30 seconds it switches to another quadrant (these are the parts of your mouth..upper right, lower right, lower left, upper left). At the end of two minutes a smiley face appears. It also tells you if you're brushing too hard in one area or if your staying in one spot too long. My girls love it and especially for my youngest, it has helped her enjoy brushing much more. It was worth the initial investment. It's working for us. Visit Kristen at We Are That Family for more ideas. Also, do you want a great recipe that is sweet and sneaks in some sweet potatoes and wheat flour, check this recipe out. With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. Oooo - I like that! I'll have to look into one for each of our kiddos.

    Can I say that you are a VERY QUICK reader??? I haven't even had a chance to start my next book :(

    Also - praying for a solution for your next phase. We also have a little snafu with land easement - very long story, but we are praying for a quick resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 1 year old is already fascinated by regular toothbrushes, but I am in love with these toothbrushes. I probably would have had less cavities as a kid with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts