Simple Womans Daybook

For Today... Outside my window... a cloudy, but rain free morning I am thinking... about friendships and our pastors words from yesterday. From the learning rooms...doing some make-up stuff today. Winding down the year. I am thankful for... Life!! From the kitchen... I'm thinking Chicken, rice and veggie, check back later for a lower calorie, but super yummy brownie we made the other day. I am wearing... my P.J.'s I am reading... the book "The Noticer" to review on my blog. Great book. I am hoping... for some beautiful weather and to be able to get some summer clothes for our trip to California next week. I am creating... my garden and working on compiling some devotions I used to send out via e-mail. I'd love to turn them into book form. I am praying... for provision so we can finish the rest of our house and for healing from these chest colds my hubby and youngest are fighting. Around the house... Cleaning, laundry, making appointments. One of my favorite things... the nice weather enabling me to sit on my back covered porch. A few plans for the rest of the week... library, dentist appointments, grocery shopping, going to try geocaching with my girls and some friends. Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...the local tulip farm. My youngest Nan took this picture. Visit Peggy over at The Simple Womans Daybook. With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts