Simple Womans Daybook

For Today... Outside my window... Dark...the suns not even up. Hopefully it'll be a dry day.
I am thinking... about being more motivated to get things done. From the learning rooms... School on the road today. Going to visit my sis and dad for the day. I am thankful for...that I have a roof over my head.
From the kitchen...Maybe some cinnamon rolls at my sisters, otherwise make some cookies later today . I am wearing... Cotton shorts, tshirt and sweatshirt. Soon my workout clothes.
I am reading... my notes from Church yesterday. I am hoping... that the weather is clear today so the kids can play outside. I am creating... putting all my family videos to DVD.
I am hearing... the heat pump running.
Around the house... Everyone's sleeping.
One of my favorite things... spending time with my church family. A few plans for the rest of the week... Grocery shopping, making a meal for a friend who just had a baby, play some games with my family.
A picture I'm sharing with you....
My daughter and her friends snowboarding on Mt. Hood. My daughter is in the middle.
Head over to Simple womans Daybook to see what other gals are up to today.
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. Have fun with your sis and dad. Coming over this way? Really we do need to meet soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts