Works for me Wednesday: Liquid Vitamins

I'm finally getting something up for WFMW. I've been feeling very blah...this week....and have decided I need to suck it up and buy more vitamins. I had begun really having a rough time with my monthly cycles. One month just feeling emotionally and mentally out of whack and in a fog, basically flat lining. The next month feeling yucky physically. And heaven forbid if one month I had both things going on. It was driving me and I'm sure my family crazy. A friend suggested I try taking a liquid Calcium and Liquid B vitamins instead of tablets. The reason being that they're easier to take (just put them in your juice) and they absorb more quickly into your system. Not that I was taking any vitamins anyway...I'm terrible at remembering.

I decided to try it and was amazed at how well it worked. Especially the B for fighting off all the emotional junk that often accompanies our lovely cycles. And this week has been a doozy and I wish I had the vitamins. But they were spendy at the store and I just couldn't cough it up. After the first bottle was gone, I didn't buy anymore. But... I just ordered some from iherb.com and I saved some money. So I bought a two month supply. Each bottle lasts about one month if you take it every day.

The brand she recommended to me was LifeTime. It comes in different flavors and they aren't too bad. The Liquid B was 14.04, and the Calcium was 7.something.

With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. I've tried that brand before-actually, that's the kind of prenatal vitamins I used, and I got them through www.kuhar.com. They were fantastic-way better than what you can get over the counter. Hope these work great for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I hope you feel better soon.

    robin@heartofwisdom.com
    http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take vitamins but have never tried the liquid kind before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have your doctor check if you are low on B12. If you are, you can get a prescription for the vial for injection for about $10 for a year supply for 1cc every other week. Much less expensive and much more readily absorbed by your body.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I don't think I could do injections....nope, it would take me a week just to get up the nerve to give myself a shot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts