That Yearly Exam Thing

Well today was quite the day. On Wednesday I was asked to babysit a 2 month old baby (belonging to our Pastor's son and his wife). We excitedly said yes, as long as it was okay to take him into town with us because I had a doctors appointment, and those things can be yard to reschedule. I figured the girls could watch him in the waiting room. We get to the doctors and everyone who greets us thinks he's mine...and they're probably thinking "my what an age gap". We had to go to the second floor so the receptionist kindly tells us that we can take the elevator....we decided we could use the exercise so we took the stairs, car seat, baby and all! I finally got called into the office and the girls sat out with baby L..I felt like I was in the doctors forever just praying that he was doing good out there. Because before we left momma said he'd be ready to eat between 10:00 and 11:00...great and my appointment was at 10:30. Well no one ever came rushing in to get me so I figured everything went fine and just laid back and relaxed...ha, ha! It was a full physical day for me if you know what I mean...I also got a tetanus shot in one arm (I was due for one) and blood drawn from the other arm. My tetanus arm is pretty sore. But all in all I survived the appointment and everything is A-OK! And baby did great. We left the office, changed a diaper, fought with the car seat...oh, yeah...I couldn't figure out how in the world to hook the silly thing. And off we went to run errands for a bit. Back to babies house we went for a feeding, a spit up marathon and finally a nap. Now we're home for a bit before heading to the church for our Friday night worship. It was a great day, and no, I don't want anymore babies! I'll watch them, I just don't want to have them.. Maybe tomorrow I'll post on last weekends conference we had at our church. With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts