Still Here

Our gutters....I put a note about these below! I just forgot to add the pictures.
Hello! I just have not had a chance to sit and really write anything. So I'm just checking in to say Hi! Don't give up on me! I'm still alive.
A few notes: Things are coming along on our house....we now have gutters and I love them. They just are not your boring old gutters, at least not what we've ever had. Also we had a decent amount of help this weekend putting up cardboard baffles, which are required by the county I believe for ventilation before we can do our insulation. We are using spray foam insulation and apparently the county thinks it needs ventilation...I don't know exactly. Either way...that was some expensive cardboard! I'm so proud of my hubby. He is doing such an amazing job.
We are finally back on track with school after the holidays and had a fairly good week at it. I usually find myself learning math right along with KAT (6th grade), and this can be frustrating for her. I think I need to look through things before we get to them so that I know what I'm doing when I go to help her.
Our week of going mainly meat and carbless has gone well. We had salmon the other night and I made salmon salad with the leftovers and hubby and KAT at that in low carb wraps for lunch. tonight the girls helped me make Eggplant Parmesan. NAN didn't care for it, KAT liked it.
Well I'm off to our Saturday night prayer at the Church. I love being amongst my church family! Hey, if you are ever interested in checking it out our church website is http://www.lifecenterchurch.net/. We are still working on things but it's getting there. Click on the "We've Decided" button to see some statements and convictions that define who we are and what we live for!
I'll try to post again later this weekend.
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. Yum I love salmon!

    Those gutters do indeed look prettier than other gutters. LOl. I love that little dormer window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy we ladies get excited over the simplest things...such as gutters...who would have thought. I love the dormer window too.

    Maybe tomorrow I'll post a wonderful salmon recipe I use the most. We luva luva luva salmon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is really starting to look great. I like the gutterings too, and the window.

    kate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts