Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. I hope you'll soon become a regular friend. I'm sure this will take some experimenting as I've never had a blog before. So any tips you'd like to share that will make my blog experience smoother, I welcome them gladly! I hope to share not only what goes on in our daily lives, but some scheduled items as well; menus, tips, encouraging words, recipes, ideas, etc...
A little bit about who we are...
  • My hubby and I have been married 15 years.
  • We have two amazing daughters, ages 12 and 8.
  • All our names start with the letter "K".
  • We have been youth pastors for 15 years.
  • We choose to live a radical, passionate, all or nothing Christian life.
  • We are currently building our own home and living in a home that is not our own (more about that later)

So join us on the journey of life. I'm sure we'll all learn from one another and who knows, possibly make longtime friendships.

Until tomorrow....be blessed!

Kirstin

Comments

  1. Hey way to go girl! Great first start! I love your layout. Where'd you get it? I don't see it in the premades. Did you just tweek it yourself?

    I'm having a gal make me a cool layout. There are some really cool ones out there, don't you think!

    Anyhow catch you later! I made a few layout changes at my site too! :)

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You modern girls! How do you know how to do things like this? Gosh your opportunity for touching lives is so vast! May God bless you and may you be a blessing as you honor Him in this endeavor!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts