31 Days Living Inside Out: Give yourself Permission



As I was just sitting here thinking about what to post today, and not really feeling like posting because My neck is tight, it's that time of the month, I realized I WON'T be sleeping in tomorrow and well, I just am not feeling it, the thought popped in my head "give yourself permission". Permission for what? I have no idea. But you will. You will know what you, yourself, personally need to give yourself permission to do or to feel or to think. I'm sure as I go through my day, I will know what this means for me.

It is now the end of the day and I almost didn't finish this post because I was busy looking at soccer videos.

And yes, I did give myself permission...permission to enjoy the beautiful fall leaves, permission to spend the evening at home because I wasn't feeling great instead of going to a birthday party, permission to not get the million things done that came to mind, that I couldn't do because my nails aren't dry...lol, true story though (I need to go to the bathroom, I have a load of laundry in the wash, dishes in the sink and a few other things I know I was supposed to do).

So don't be afraid to give yourself permission, in whatever degree you need to for the moment!

With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts